If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dinner, then pork escalopes should be on your menu. This dish is perfect for those who love pork but want something a little different than the usual pork chops. In this article, we’ll show you how to make pork escalopes that are juicy, tender, and packed with flavor.
To make pork escalopes, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 pork fillets, sliced into thin escalopes
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make pork escalopes:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- In another shallow dish, beat the eggs.
- In a third shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip each pork escalope first in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork escalopes and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the pork escalopes to a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides.
Here are a few tips to make the best pork escalopes:
- Make sure the pork is sliced thinly and pounded with a meat mallet to ensure even cooking.
- Use fresh breadcrumbs instead of store-bought for better texture.
- For extra flavor, add some herbs or spices to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Don’t overcrowd the skillet when frying the pork escalopes, as this can cause them to become soggy.
- Let the pork escalopes rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
Pork escalopes are a delicious and easy-to-make dinner that the whole family will love. By following our recipe and tips, you’ll be able to make juicy, tender, and flavorful pork escalopes that are sure to impress. Give this recipe a try and let us know how it turns out!